"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
cool shots HAPPY SWF!
Wow, very dramatic. I like them!
Yes, dramatic! What is that reflected element in the second photo? Looks like a light from an alien space ship.
Nice catch..... Great job! Reminds me the saying,,,, We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise and then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the sky... Happy Skywatch! Hope you can visit my SWF entry too...
really lovely!!! happy swf. :)
nice shots. quite dramatic.
Good shots!!
Such brightness.Great photos! Really enjoy your site.Nina at Nature Remains
Love the lines in the first shot , bu the second one left me with my jaw dropping. GREAT image!
I love the sun rays..
Now if only I could compose, I'd write a song on your score sheet in the first one.
Love both your pictures -but especially the light through the 2nd one - I struggle with those shots, can't get the camera to take what I see.
Both these are great... and I love the fact you catgh that UFO flying by... :O)
I love it when the sun pierces the clouds like that:)
I see an upside-down bell in the second shot. Nicely done! :D
Post a Comment
15 comments:
cool shots HAPPY SWF!
Wow, very dramatic. I like them!
Yes, dramatic! What is that reflected element in the second photo? Looks like a light from an alien space ship.
Nice catch..... Great job! Reminds me the saying,,,, We never know how high we are, till we are called to rise and then, if we are true to plan our statures touch the sky... Happy Skywatch! Hope you can visit my SWF entry too...
really lovely!!! happy swf. :)
nice shots. quite dramatic.
Good shots!!
Such brightness.
Great photos! Really enjoy your site.
Nina at Nature Remains
Love the lines in the first shot , bu the second one left me with my jaw dropping. GREAT image!
I love the sun rays..
Now if only I could compose, I'd write a song on your score sheet in the first one.
Love both your pictures -but especially the light through the 2nd one - I struggle with those shots, can't get the camera to take what I see.
Both these are great... and I love the fact you catgh that UFO flying by... :O)
I love it when the sun pierces the clouds like that:)
I see an upside-down bell in the second shot. Nicely done! :D
Post a Comment