"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
Interesting effect.I enjoy being reminded of how easily children can find fun.
Don't we all wish we could be kids again? =)My L pictures are posted here and here. Hope you can drop by, too! Thanks!
I bet those LITTLE kids were LAUGHING also.Bear((( )))
I like this photo, cool colors!
Great photo and very interesting
To keep anonymity for the kids, I love how you did this to the photo. It makes it very unique yet keeping with the theme. Great job!
Tree climbing is one of the best things about childhood. You captured that lively activity!
That's a great photo! The colours are beautiful!Interesting interpretation of the theme, too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Interesting effect.
I enjoy being reminded of how easily children can find fun.
Don't we all wish we could be kids again? =)
My L pictures are posted here and here. Hope you can drop by, too! Thanks!
I bet those LITTLE kids were LAUGHING also.
Bear((( )))
I like this photo, cool colors!
Great photo and very interesting
To keep anonymity for the kids, I love how you did this to the photo. It makes it very unique yet keeping with the theme. Great job!
Tree climbing is one of the best things about childhood. You captured that lively activity!
That's a great photo! The colours are beautiful!
Interesting interpretation of the theme, too!
Post a Comment