Almost There

We're almost all moved out. The closing was delayed a week. It was a blessing as I still have little odds and ends in my old house. I really love it here in my new house. I am positive I will love it even better when all the boxes are unpacked and all the things are safely and neatly tucked.

I am just about ready for a day in the spa. My hands could certainly use a day of pampering. We're moved in for about a week now, and it's wonderful (other than the unpacked boxes and crates).

Yossi, my almost 3 years old has been asking me to go home. Poor baby. The stairs which I was so worried about is not so bad. They're all navigating through it fine, even Yoash, the baby.

The wonderful thing about my new kitchen is Chana's interest in baking and cooking. Every day she comes up with new recipes from scratch and bakes them. She has mastered the fine art of making French toast. Yesterday for lunch, she tried her hand at Spaghetti Carbonara. It was delicious! I was impressed.

I have some pictures but I managed to misplaced that thingy which will take pictures out of my camera into the computer. So I have pictures, but they're trapped! I guess I could remove the memory stick and get it from there, but it takes time which I have been hoarding to catch up on my reading. Books and blogs both.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Glad to hear that you're almost done with the moving... I was hoping to see a phothunt from you, since I haven't played in so long, I was hoping to jump right in with my old phothunter frinds, but I guess you're too busy and plus you lost the camera to computer thingy... oh well, I hope you're all enjoying your new place. See you again l8r Shoshana :)

Anonymous said...

That is nice to hear that you are almost done and ooohh it is nice to see pictures of the new place as well as the lovely food you have been mentioning. TC

Sanna said...

Shosh, I am glad your moving is nearly done. Please share photos as soon as it's possible.

Love and hugs, Sanna

ev said...

kahit nakapagod mag-move pero we get to feel the excitement pa rin on how to do the decorating and all the home stuff...experince ko rin yan shan..exhausting talaga pero excited ako sa sa pag-aayos.

wow!nagutom ako bigla sa spag carbonara ah!congrats to Chana!

louann said...

I am so happy to hear that! Finally, soon, you will be able to hopefully relax! :)

Anonymous said...

at last nahuman na jud ang inyong pag balhin maimagine nako unsa ka kafooy :)
kalooy sad ni bebe Yossi kay makig uli man hahaha wa siguro siya kasabot noh nga naa na siya sa new home :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home. Another exciting chapter ulit yan on your family. Nakakatuw amag decorate ng bagong bahay and all. Can't wait to see your place

Simple American said...

I like your kids names. :)

And neat that the Princess wants to cook. And bonus that she makes yummy dishes. haha Hope she maintains the interest. May have to buy her some cook books. ;)