Nobody Told Me

that moving even to a house next door is going to be so darn hard when I get all the final say in all the crap stuff inside my house.

By hook or by crook, I will be all out of my old house tomorrow even if I have to throw everything that's in it right now. I keep thinking as I was discarding stuff after stuff after stuff. If these were pennies, I'd literally have thousands.

Note to self: Never hoard anything except maybe children and good memories.

I'll be blogging regularly once I'm all moved in to my new digs.

The unplanned toilet paper clog and the resulting flood really did put a dumper in my nice and tight schedule. Is it always this hard to move because I can't quite remember.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is quite hard indeed and I even told myself not to do another moving unless if we manage to find our dream home or build it

asianpixie said...

Having moved recently, I can tell you it is one of the crappiest things in the world.

louann said...

I hope you get to move in and settle soon :)

Simple American said...

I hate moving. But I like living in a new place. Hope you make the house your home soon. :)

T-girl said...

Ew... a move! LOL

How are you darling? I miss you! I am sorry you are moving, I hate moving although next door may be a bit better... though I can see why it would not be also! I SO would be going through stuff and putting stuff where I want it and I could SO see myself being all slow about it! LOL The people who were moving into my own home would be charging me rent then finally throwing me out becuase I would be all "just one more minute!" LOL

Hugs and good luck- T