Seven Days to Moving Day

It's been really busy days. I have 17 days left on my moving day.
We've been busy shopping for floors and tiles. There are so many to choose from. Here's a few that we like, but it might be too light for my kids' feet.



It's only a few yards away, but goodness gracious, how many junks I've accumulated over the years. I am pretty sure I have sorted through my items and still have lots more to go. I should just chuck the lot in the trash. However, my good friend Jovy mentioned about a garage sale. I am going to try it. We'll see. Except, I am not sure my personality can handle people touching my stuff (discarded they may be) and rejecting it.

Maybe I better not watch the garage sale. I will let my daughter tend to it. Maybe she'll make some money, or maybe not.

The other day, my husband came home with beautiful flowers for me, no occasion. I love it!

It's summertime and my children gets to have playmates over 4 days a week. Have you got any idea how to keep 7 children from getting bored?

5 comments:

albjornstad said...

7 children?? wooops! I think the best thing you can do is let them be. They will find a way not to get bored. Just make things available within their reach. Lego, paper, crayons, bikes, etc...
I do not know if this would help but this is what I would have done if I had 7 kids in my home.

Anonymous said...

aww...moving, is the most stressful events you can go through :)
nice flowers Shos, sweet ni hubby ah.

Kanang imong header ba w/ your daughter kay mura jud kag si Kris Aquino :)

Happy weekend!

Girlie said...

♥ Al, I have the legos and papers and all that out. But, when two children under 3, I decided no crayons inside the house when we moved. I just spent a fortune in paints. :)

♥ Ethel, oy, na-gwapa diay. Ganahan man ko ni Kris sa gamay pa ko...pero wala na ko kakita niyag picture karong bag-o. I will be glad when the move is over. Really.

Mystery Girl said...

Tv is a favorite
Playing outside is another.
Jumping onbeds
pillow fights if you don't mind the floating feathers and the mess
card games
bord games
Now this is advice from a real kid!

Sanna said...

Shosh, how do you manage to have time for all the stuff you're doing?? Do you ever sleep?!