This morning, they have to dodge a table tennis racket, the other day net. Between the clangings of the workmen, and the banging of the pans from children learning to cook, I have a feeling I will soon be needing a Fish Pscyhiatrist to deal with the "nerves" issues which may arise.
Otherwise, everything is alive and well at this casa. Still not finding my camera cord. I have tried to buy another at Sony.com, but evidently, they don't sell it alone. I have got to buy the whole things again...camera and cord both. Does anyone know if anyone is selling a cord only for Sony Cybershot 10.1MP. This model below.
7 comments:
What the hell is wrong with Sony that they don't sell a camera cord? And what happened to USB corded cameras?
You should be able to find one at a camera supply shop or you might try EBay! HOWEVER, if it is a newer version camera (like less then 6mo to a year) you may have to wait for them to get their heads out of their bums! LOL Good luck and I promise, I have not forgotten you and my prize! LMAO
Hugs- T
Ellow sis can i have your support? Please vote for me in get a domain name contest click this link to vote http://kawaii-feenque.com/?page_id=125 choose lhadymitch tnx in advance!
hmm...aquarium...maganda yan..meron kami aquarium dati but then everybody way home seems to be of no time to change the water and so now, no more aquarium sa haus...kakamiss rin..kasi madalas akong nakamasid sa mga goldfish kapag medyo sad ako nuon...naks!at talagang nagkwento ako!hehe!
you've got nice camera,by the way...pero di pala kasali sa package ang cord?
I wqould google the exact thing you need and I bet you will find it by itself....Or as others have said, Ebay possibly....Good Luck...Cause that sounds crazy that you cannot buy this item all by itself!
Thanks for your visit from Renny's and your lovely Birthday Wishes!
I would check Radio Shack. They seem to carry all kinds of odds and ends for electroic items. They are expensive sometimes, but I guess that is the price for always having the weird bits people need in a pinch.
Poor fishies. Hope they can handle all of the stress. :)
that camera cord is the USB cable, right? it's standard
I have two cameras and a Palm PDA with the same cord. Only the Palm uses is so I have 2 spare cords :)
I use a card reader for the cameras that also use the same cord :)
Post a Comment