Surprise!

Nope, not pregnant. Tubes are tied and sniped, remember? I was just thinking about this lately because we have changed health insurance from AETNA to WORLD. I was approved coverage, except that I won't be covered for C-section the first year. OK. Which part of the "can't have children anymore" was unclear during the interview?

Today, my husband came home with a gift for me. He's playing catch up. This is my 10th anniversary present (we're going to have our 16th year anniversary this year). I got a 26 inch Wide screen LCD TV by ViewSonic. It's in all black. I just managed to put it together...except that I can't make the sound work. Too lazy to figure it out now. I will just have D fix it later. I love it!

I told D that I don't need present because every day that he's here, every day that I see my children is a gift already not to be surpassed by anything else. This huge TV/computer monitor is toppings to an already beautiful presents I have.

I might have to wear sunglasses to deal with how bright this is. I forgot to say, I got a box of chocolates along with my new screen.

4 comments:

Simple American said...

What a neat pressie? I like your attitude. Children can bring a lot of joy if you can relax around them. One of these days I will figure that out.

Hats off to your mister. :)

louann said...

How sweet is that? And there had to be chocolate :)

Anonymous said...

Aww that is so sweet of him and the TV looks awesome as well!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow!!! TV, sweetness and all.