LOL. I heard from my SIL that they won't let you adopt if you have 4 kids. I kind of exceeded that number by 1...or 2 past the point of boundery I guess.
Maybe I'll get pets. My daughter has fishes, but I am not sure if they're going to live long enough to count.
My 4 year old is busy making them run for their lives.
wow.kids are just awesome. I love mine more than anyone could ever imagine. We have a blast together. Although I would not change a thing, two more would have been great. We just got back from hawaii, just the two of us and had the best time. Hence the dolphin rides.
8 comments:
You and hubby really make beautiful children. More on the horizon? :)
Too cute!!!
Hi Jennboree...alas, the last one made an appearance last March.
5th in a series. :)
I was aiming for twelve, and fall really short of the goal!
TWELVE?!! WOW. So are you considering adopting to reach the goal or is that where years of pets that come and go come into play :)
LOL. I heard from my SIL that they won't let you adopt if you have 4 kids. I kind of exceeded that number by 1...or 2 past the point of boundery I guess.
Maybe I'll get pets. My daughter has fishes, but I am not sure if they're going to live long enough to count.
My 4 year old is busy making them run for their lives.
Cute family, really sweet pics. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
wow.kids are just awesome. I love mine more than anyone could ever imagine. We have a blast together. Although I would not change a thing, two more would have been great. We just got back from hawaii, just the two of us and had the best time. Hence the dolphin rides.
AWE... they look like their daddy! The first one is so sweet and the second totally cracked me up... his minin me! VERY cute!
Post a Comment