A thought about the airport

LBB said that airport should be a Nu dist Colony. Since I've read that, I have decided that it should be taken one step further. We could put this sign up about half-a-mile surrounding any and all airports.

Just like getting naked on our yearly check-ups...except maybe for your he-mans who needed butt prodding to take a step inside a doctor's office, the airports will have a "No clothes beyond this point" signs near the door. Everybody must walked through the detector naked. At the end of the line, if you're lucky enough not to be prodded and probed, you get to wear this hospital gown. (go on, click it, you know you want to.) Opens in the back of course!

That would surely cracked down those terrorist intent on destroying the world through airplanes for revenge. Luggage? If you've worked at Neiman Marcus (I haven't, but I met someone the other day who did), the only thing allowed on board is a plastic see through bag, issued by the airlines of course and can only contain cash, and maybe Desitin for inevitable butt rushes.

It might also be a good idea to also make the airport employees nudist too. It will be just like walking into a Nudist bar in Brazil. Going naked into the airport is no big deal. It's just life!

Don't be so sad about going naked either. You can have a hospital issue papergown to wear for the duration of your flight. You can still have your peanuts of course. Served with Purell hand sanitizers, unless Wal-mart is having a sale that is.

One last warning. It's probably not a very good idea to fl irt. This could happen to you!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Excellent post and I looooooove the links.

The Garterlac dishcloth would be a bit of a challenge for a beginner but it's worth having a try.

The sense of achievement at trying and completing something new is well and truly worth the effort.

Be a devil. Have a go.

Cathy

Alejandra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His weiner was up and the picture was taken!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

That was a great post!

And I shall support you on your 'let's all be naked at the airport' if you ever need me! :)

I love this blog!!!

Anonymous said...

So much less to pack... Count me in. Hey just though it may put the shoeshine guys out of business at the airport. My new business idea... Tada! on plane waxing and laser hair removal. gotta go start my business plan.

Anonymous said...

LOL. that picture is too funny. Poor toddler there though, he's probably tramatized for life.

Girlie said...

Momsquared, I guess I have my moments.

Ale, thank you!

Mia, I'll book my waxing for the next flight.

Vixen, Toddlers will get a biology lesson! Nakedness works for those naked society.

Mahendran Govender said...

That pic had me rolling on the floor laughing :)

SS