Sorry Mommy. I spilled. Don't worry Abba, I got it!

Nope, he's not worshipping an invisible floor G-d.

I'll give you two guesses!

Boy! Aren't I glad I am fanatic about my floor. When they're small I sterilize everything that comes in contact with their mouths. So you can imagine my dismay when I saw my first child doing similar activity with my floor.
6 comments:
uhm... is it... flour?
alethegoodsoul, atgs for short--
this is his Nutramigen powder...a specialized formula without dairy or soy product.
Actually, it tastes quite foul. Smells like it too...but he loves it. Per 1 pound can is about 20-25 dollars
so i was close... hahhaa not really.
We have of those in Mexico, they are called something else... and they are SO much cheaper too!
you know, you can just call me ale. My name's Alejandra so... short name = ale.
:D
Nice to met you Ale. I am trying to figure out this video capture thing so I can put in videos on my blog. This sucker is saying it should be easy...I'm afraid, I am not getting it!
Ugh. Frustrating!
BTW Ale, love your writings.
Thanks for visiting my new blog! Tell your friends or enemies for that matter.
Love the photos! Dad's are awesome that way
Mia, thanks for visiting. Sure thing about the blog!
Come back now :)
Post a Comment