Hey Ale, I think the "fights" is part of bonding ritual. I know my sisters and I flare up from time to time. As I was older by 5 years to one and 7 years to the other, I don't fight with them as much. I am too dignified! Ha! :P
AWWWWWW! SO cute! See pictures like THIS make me want to have another one... that and hanging out with my neices! LOL VERY cute picture! Stop, you are going to get me on one of my dreaded "I want another one" kicks.
11 comments:
Bortherly love is beautiful.
The baby is growing up sooooooooo quickly.
Cathy
OMG! They both look soooo adorable!
hahaha it reminded me of my sister and me... but opposite
we fight more than we love... hahaha but that's cool otherwise life at the main house would be boring. :D
hahaha it reminded me of my sister and me... but opposite
we fight more than we love... hahaha but that's cool otherwise life at the main house would be boring. :D
hahaha it reminded me of my sister and me... but opposite
we fight more than we love... hahaha but that's cool otherwise life at the main house would be boring. :D
Hey Ale, I think the "fights" is part of bonding ritual. I know my sisters and I flare up from time to time. As I was older by 5 years to one and 7 years to the other, I don't fight with them as much. I am too dignified! Ha! :P
AWWWWWW! SO cute! See pictures like THIS make me want to have another one... that and hanging out with my neices! LOL VERY cute picture! Stop, you are going to get me on one of my dreaded "I want another one" kicks.
Love this picture, especially the look on DS2's face. He's a charmer :)
Awwww...they're adorable.
Hi! this is really nice pic's :) .
And I love is cool He!He!He!
Wish you all well
geekwif, thank you!
zingtrial, thank you too!
Glad you stppoed by.
Post a Comment