Blame it on the Sun

DH and I found a new mall to walk. It's closer to our house and it's fun. It's like walking in Paris. I don't think I've seen any place here which is more crammed with designer stores than anywhere.

I have noticed that in one corner, this mall have Cartier and Tiffany, next to David Yurman. There's Cole Haan right next to Ferragamo. All these brands which I only read about in my novels are right there. I have the same thought everytime. Man, those handbags are butt ugly!

We walked about 10 rounds and that is about 6.5 miles. They said it's more, but we like to aim low, just in case those cubby-holes and corners are farther than they look. Today, DS3 was especially into walking. In fact, he had jogged for about a quarter of a mile. That's a biggie for someone who's not quite 3 years old.

As he was jogging ahead of us, DH and I noticed that he loves to swing his long hair. In fact, he was deliberate in his head-swing for maximum hair bounce. I'm thinking...hello Fabio!

Yesterday, after passing by Bath and Body ten times, and trying out Moonlight Path Limited edition lotion, I was convinced "this is the one!" So my Darling Husband bought me tons. I am now the proud owner of 8 jars of Limited edition Moonlight path. I adore the aroma!

Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, DH and I look forward to walking in our Mall. Of course it has nothing to do with Which Wich. This sandwich shop who finally got smart and wrote all choices down on a brown paperback in which the food goes into. It's like taking a test when you buy a sandwich. Wheat bread, check! Cheeses: provolone and Mozzarella check! Lettuce, grilled onion, cucumber, bell pepper, and a whole bunch of other stuff! All are within a check-mark away. No more explaining to the clerk which way the orders swing.

So, DH and I walked 6-7 times, then sit down and have a sandwich. There's hand-holding, kids chasing, whispering, laughing, and occasional gossip. It doesn't really matter what we end up doing, what matters is, we're spending it together. I guess this is what 15.5 years feels like.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!butt ugly?i`m not a signature sucker,too.owning one or two could make me live :)

ds3 loves to swing her long hair?lol!maybe its fun!

Anonymous said...

yay!me first!! :D

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Nakakatuwa naman at me mall malapit sa inyo. You get to exercise and have a quality time with your family as well

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh, my ... sorry to see you got spammed by some sick-o ...

Anyway, thanks to your post today, I can't wait to get to 15.5 years!!! Beautiful ...

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet post, Shoshana! Wow, you've been together for 15.5 years already! More years of blissful togetherness to come! :)

Anonymous said...

Ack...annoying spammers. I didn't even noticed until I "really" looked. Been really occupied lately.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

First of all, your mall sounds awesome. Then so does your husband!! And now I'm craving a sandwich!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Hi Shoshana!I havent seen the pic the last time ai came here yata..look at you,so busy talaga with your kids and chores but still you have time to blog,very impressive :)

happy weekend and and happy moms day..advance na :D

Anonymous said...

Awww that is a really nice way also to bond with the kids. Advance Happy Mother's day to you!

Simple American said...

Which Wich sounds like a neat concept. I have not seen one down here yet.

Doc sez I need to walk. Oh boy.