Why I love PPP*

Triple Ps stands for Pay per Post. I found out about it by playing Saturday Photo Scavenger hunt. I was visiting Tricia's Musings when I saw a banner tantalizing me about reviewing the post for money. I don't really want to commercialize my blog, but that was just too good to pass up. So, I tried it. What a wonderful idea it turned out to be. I encourage any one qualified to join.

I am not a prolific reviewer, but I have made 26.50 for three posts. It's not much money, but it is a lot, especially since I got paid for it doing something I love doing. Blogging for money is really not so bad. Pay per Post has very stringent requirements to join, so it's very reassuring.

What would I do with the money? I am thinking if I have enough to purchase a share of Wal-Mart stock, I'd be curious to know how far 1-share of Wal-Mart can go. Right now, they're trading somewhere in the 50s, so I have got to review more post to get to my goal.

Since I've signed up with blog marketing via PPP, I have noticed that quite a few people are doing so all over the world. I've meet a few friends this way. I have not done a survey if they minded the paid post I include in my blog, but I don't think they mind so much.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I see that you found Payperpost through my site? That's great. :) I hope you enjoy working with PPP and that you use the money to get your Walmart share and whatever else you might want.

I've been with PPP since early October and I've done very well. I'm off work right now due to illness and finding Payperpost enabled me to create an income for myself from home and I can't tell you how much I needed that. I use my PPP money to pay the bills.

Good Luck!