
It's been a busy week and I can't form a coherent thought.
1. Let's make sure today's T13 has thirteen things this week. Unlike the last one I had.
2. We're thinking of moving.
3. It is right next door to our other house.
4. Now my sons think it's because the walls are stained and mark, that's why we're going to get a new house.
5. I have four basic things I want done before moving in.
6. That's aside from selling this other house too. Who needs 5 residences?
7. I want to do the kitchen, floors, paints, and children's bath door because, well, I know my children.
8. I must not forget about making the walls on the balcony maybe 9 feet.
9. My boys are climbers, one and all, and I would rather not have them fall off while rappelling down the balcony.
10. This is a high possibility with a probability at 97.
11. I have the floor guy and paint guy showing up today to estimate and offer bid.
12. I have two other guys already putting together a bid.
13. All week will be about bidding consideration.
Which means my T13 will probably be about that move for a while. Hey, I get a new-to-me house. That makes it fun enough.
11 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you! Good luck and happy Thursday!
I can see why you've been busy! Good luck with all those changes coming, I know moving can be hard. :) Hope you get some time to relax too!
Oops! My comment was erased twice now. Let's try again. Uww, I loathe moving. Looks like you've got things under control though. I've lived in 5 different countries and moved about 3 times within those countries. In any case hope you get a chance to rest.
Now that's an idea! Perhaps I could get rid of the lousy neighbors who moved in last year by buying their house!
:-)
I am confused, lol ! are you moving or not ? because thinking about it is not the same I think ! and if yes think about building a wall to allow tagging ! children enjoy this I know it from the wonderful art paitings I could admire on our terrace floor !
Thanks for dropping by to my blog and comment. Nice to meet you.
Hope you manage to do your stuff smoothly.
Happy TT!
i bet you`re having tough times to stop your "climbers",LOL!
goodluck sa moving,Shoshana!!
So cool you're moving! Hope it goes well!
Steph
Be sure to enter my really awesome giveaway going on from Mason & Matisse- you could win $120 in Skip Hop gear!
Shosh, hope your moving goes well.
Don't miss my contest!
Love, Sanna
YOu have a lot going on...Great list
Who needs five residences? I do! I do! Sounds like a great little nest-egg-for-retirement to me!!
Good luck with all of it!
Post a Comment