We had a garden in our old house. Since we moved, we missed our flowers, even though we could just have walked over if we want to say "hello" to it.Today, we decided to go shopping for new flowers. We have begonia, because they're so beautiful when blooming and fat! We have other flowers too, but I don't remember their names. I will post pictures later.
It was really sweltering (my baby just came over, stick his hands inside my shirt and grab my breast! His mouth open and making unhappy noises already because I am still typing) when we picked our plants.
We're going to plant it tomorrow because we're going out to eat now. I couldn't possibly prepare food in my kitchen now...there's too many stuff out there and I don't feel like putting it in order. So, we go out.
2 comments:
have a great time..hope you take some pictures for us
Hope you had a great dinner. Good you have so many gardeners.
Post a Comment