Get your minds out of the gutter! I don't mean that...whatever is that you're thinking about. See this picture on the left? My friend, Tart, from New Zealand, who shall forever be known from now on as a "goddess of chocolates" sent me a pack of Tim Tams. You wanna know how good this thing is? Well, it's character altering. I, a mother who always shares my goodies with my kids decided to hide this one. Until I know for sure I can get this locally, I will probably eat the whole thing myself. Yep. I stashed my chocolates deep into my underwear chest. To give you a picture of how big this chest it, imagine one big enough to hold almost 200 pairs of underwear! If I can't find it hear, beware if you leave in the Australian continent, maker of this miracle food. Thank you, Tart, for sending me this Tim Tams. You've made this mother, one happy woman!
6 comments:
Tim Tams are the food of the gods!
Gosh. You just got this fat boys attention. Since your underwear drawer if safe from me, I ask for any news you might have on finding this treat. :)
Maybe you can order it online...that is if the makers have a site.
Haven't tasted that yet. But I share the exact same feeling when my cousin send me boxes of Aero.
how is that? can you describe it besides heavenly? :)
I love good chocoalte! Let the rest of us know when you find out how to get them.
Science For Kids
Post a Comment