Hotel Reservations

With family as big as ours, we have to really look and reserve hotels in advance when we go on trips. At Hotel Reservations, they made shopping easy. We're thinking of going to San Francisco for a few days trip. I thought the best way to go would be to have two rooms, preferably connecting, or a suite.

I went to Hotel Reservations and search for the dates I am interested. There are several room available for the dates I picked. I like THE WESTIN SAN FRANCISCO MARKET STREET. For two rooms over a weekend, it costs about 179 per room. When staying for two nights, there's an additional 10% off. A great deal for a Westin hotel. So, for a stay from Sunday to Tuesday, it will cost me about 838 USD. That's a great rate for San Francisco. Besides, Westin is a 4-star hotel. They offer childcare in room. Hotel Reservations shows the ammenities available for each of the hotels they're offering.

There's another option at HILTON SAN FRANCISCO FINANCIAL DISTRICT, another 4-star hotel, for the same number of days will cost 640 USD for a city view. There's also a
Executive Level Bayview 2 Doubles-non-refundable for $940.28 Total for 2 Rooms.

Hotel Reservations can also help with flight and cars reservations. For seven tickets, I would pay about 1, 852USD. That's leaving around noon-time, arriving at 3PM, perfect for check-in time. This schedule would depart 2 days later around 6 PM, which is also a good time. We can have dinner before boarding our flight home.

Hotel Reservations also handles car reservations, or van in my case. At Budget, a full size van is about 282USD for the duration. That's a great price, better than I can get at the travel agency I have asked for the same date range.

Hotel Reservations has vacation packages availables, and vacation rentals too. In fact, I had search for vacation package. The price for the vacation is 2,635.04USD. That is a whole lot cheaper than purchase flights, hotels, cars separately.



post sponsored by Hotel Reservations.

No comments: