With a Chance of Poetry

I should be sleeping, but I landed on this Haiku site. It says, 5-7-5. So I came up with this
summer for children;
rolling in mud and water
chasing dog around
and no, I am not quiting my day-job!

I wanted to post this picture from the author signing. It took me a long time to find my camera thingy.


As usual, to find something, you must first buy it again. Once you have it in hand, wait a few day, and surely, the lost item will be found. I now have two of this camera thingy. It's not such a waste. I get to leave the other by the TV and watch my pictures on big screen before downloading it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good haiku! :D

Who's the author by the way?

Onga at least now you have a spare cam

Harlot said...

Shoshana, Chana,
SEP at conference.
You 3 look gorgeous!

Well i never said my haiku's good. :/

Sanna said...

I know exactly what ya mean. I was searching my dictionary for months, and then I decided to buy a new one. Guess what? I found the old one some days later.

Great photo. SEP's such a stylish person, isn't she? You two look gorgeous as well!

Happy reading! Sanna

Maeve Bradbury said...

You can never have enough camera thingy.

Impressive haiku
By the way. I can never
Get them right. You see?

Simple American said...

Who is the author. Cool you got to attend this event. :)