Not so Pointless

I haven't done this quizzes in a long while. I thought I'll take one. Actually, I don't think the code is working, and I don't want to take another test. This one says "Completely Pointless Personality Test." I took another one. I was a liberal Rocket Scientist. Really! What does liberal means exactly? Does it involve running around naked in the backyard? Because I have done that.

I was only 8 years old at that time, but is that liberal? I also use a lot of sugar in my coffee, back in the days before I switch my allegiance to tea. I use a liberal amount of sugar in my sweet potato, also. I guess the quizz result below fits. I am a liberal!

I have such a wonderful day today. We took all of us to see The Simpsons on big screen. It was another wonderful time. I can't believe it. DH and I like going out for movies. Since we don't have a reliable person to trust our kids with so late in the evening, we decided to bring them with us. It was wonderful!

Hmmm, I think blogger's going bananas today. I have made some post earlier and it wasn't posting. Oh well, it's past midnight now. I just want to say that I am enjoying THE TENANTS OF WILDFELL HALL by Anne Bronte. It is not an easy feat for me to enjoy this. The previous book I was listening to was HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS by JK Rowling. Have you ever heard Jim Dale on HP series?

If you haven't, you must! You have missed so much. This guy is simply fantastic. He reads so wonderfully, there is never confusion who's speaking the lines. I simply love listening to HP series becauseo of him. I really wish he would read another series. Maybe Artemis Fowl, or the Redwall series maybe. Then I'll get to know what those books are.

Quiz Me
Shoshana was
a Liberal Rocket Scientist
in a past life.

Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me

5 comments:

ev said...

Hmmm..not a pointless one Shan...express yourself and that's it..make everything worthwhile.

Continue your passion for reading...as a saying goes, "there is no frigate like a book!"

Anonymous said...

a liberal rocket scientist! cool ma try sad kono beh :)

Anonymous said...

ang sipag magbasa ng books, sana ako din. pinanood ko lang harry potter pero sana magka chance din ako magbasa ng HP books.

Simple American said...

I wish they make a Redwall movie. Love those little critters.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I always wanted to try listening to audio books of Harry Potter. I'd better check it out on the local bookstore