
I can't believe that despite being a very busy mother of five, my husband and I managed to sneaked two movies today. At home, on DVD. I don't think I can watch two movies in the theater back to back. I'd probably go blind or my head will ache horribly.
We watched THE NUMBER 23 with Jim Carrey. It's a very neat plot. I actually like it, and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Not like EVENT HORIZON, which to this day still gives me the willies. It wasn't very predictable. It was still surprising to find out whodunnit.
The second movie was NANNY MCPHEE. I only rented it because I am in my Colin Firth phase. He's just so delicious in Pride and Prejudice, I had to see him again. Bridget Jones series is out of the question because I have seen it too many times! Nanny McPhee was a fun movie to watch. The scenery and the set were so pleasant to see. I don't even mind the ugly face of Nanny McPhee. She's rather ugly.
I do not usually complain because I like the movie just find, but do they have to pair Colin Firth with an infant? I mean, I know it's Fairy Tale and all, but she's practically a baby! That said, the whole movie was fun and worth stopping 2 hours of my life to watch.
Bottom line, DH and I got to have our date, even if it's in our house.
3 comments:
I liked Nanny McPhee as well!!!
This movie reminds me that I want to watch The Sound of Music again. It's my all time favorite!
That's sweet. Having a date in the house. I may steal that one. I wanted to go see Bourne but we waited for my daughter to get back from her camping trip.
Post a Comment