We love to walk. If you look at my sidebar, you can see the miles we log on since last year. This summer, it's been tough to carve out time to take everyone out and walk. This is my second darling son, he's in a stroller, pushing a stroller. You can see it on the picture below.Sporadic. That's the way it's been since two months ago. So many things going on. Hopefully, it's all going to settle down, some. At least, when I cancel the extra health insurance I have.
I signed up for World Insurance and found out a few days ago that they wouldn't cover a well-check-up visit. Only when my kids are sick. In theory that's fine, except, I am not comfortable not taking my children for their annual exams. I have no idea why my agent didn't underlined that fact.

I have made myself clear that I like to take them for their annual exam because I want to know how much they're growing and stuff like that. So, I have wasted some money on a hunt for a better health insurance.
Bummer! I think I would have been able to buy 100 pair of shoes for the money I lost. I mean, the shoe store nearby assures me that for that amount, I can buy 400 pairs. HGTV assures me that I can do a first level upgrade for my kitchen for that money.
Other than that...oh, did I mentioned that I have two dental insurance too? I mean, come on. I know it's important to keep up with health insurance and all, but two of them? That's where my tomorrow's going to be. On the phone getting some of my money back.
1 comment:
I just wanna shout out, "choo choo". What a cute little line your family makes there. :)
400 shoes. I know you must be a little more than annoyed.
Post a Comment