"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
Here's what series insomniac do...what do you do when you find yourself awake at wee hours of the morning?
Hei shoshana! Certainly won't start making a pyramid out of plastic cups! LOL
Haha!I would have done the same thing!
Only after drinking all the jello shots in them!
LOL--wow, what motivation in the middle of the night!
LOL You need something to help you sleep LOLHappy WW - hope you'll come visit mine :)
Hi me too last night I thought I could get some sleep but i just couldn't sleep so I blogged He!He!He!.Wish you well.All the best
Well if I couldnt sleep I just try to count the sheep. Very traditional noh! hahahahhahaha
You just gotta love simplicity! I love these photos!~smile~
If I am up at two in the morning I am playing Warcraft. :P
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Here's what series insomniac do...what do you do when you find yourself awake at wee hours of the morning?
Hei shoshana! Certainly won't start making a pyramid out of plastic cups! LOL
Haha!I would have done the same thing!
Only after drinking all the jello shots in them!
LOL--wow, what motivation in the middle of the night!
LOL You need something to help you sleep LOL
Happy WW - hope you'll come visit mine :)
Hi me too last night I thought I could get some sleep but i just couldn't sleep so I blogged He!He!He!.
Wish you well.
All the best
Well if I couldnt sleep I just try to count the sheep. Very traditional noh! hahahahhahaha
You just gotta love simplicity! I love these photos!
~smile~
If I am up at two in the morning I am playing Warcraft. :P
Post a Comment