Thursday Thirteen #25 - Welcome to The Club

Not so random things about today.

1. Today was the Romance Writer of America "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing.

2. I brought my 9-year old daughter with me. She had a blast.

3. If you need tons of freebie, Chana is the girl.

4. I didn't know how many signed bookmarks she collected until she had them all spread out on our dining room table.

5. She has tons of candy too.

6. Not to mention sexy bookmarks of books she won't be able to read until she's 16 at the very least, 25 would be even better.

7. This is our first major grown up event together. We really had a blast.

8. She has pictures with several famous authors. I'll post it after I find my camera thingy.

9. It was fun meeting some of the ladies from my favorite author's bulletin board.

10. I got a few books for my friends, but didn't get the ones by Jill Barnett. The books were there, but I couldn't find her.

11. Judith McNaught and Julie Garwood weren't there also.

12. I got a hug and a picture from Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Nora Roberts, Suzanne Brockman, and Linda Lael Miller. The others I got a hug from, I got too excited about talking to my favorite authors, I didn't get a chance to digiment it.

13. I don't think digiment is a real word. It's a slip of my finger. I meant to say document it with my digital camera, and digiment just seem much shorter word.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, you got to meet Nora Roberts! I love her books. Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool! digiment...I could sure use this word :)

Happy Thursday!

Blog said...

I'm kinda liking "digiment".... ;)

Lisa said...

Ok, that's too cool. The Secret is my favorite romance novel ever. I named my first houseplant Judith.

Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your 13 - good to know you even better.

Wishing you a great end to your week:-)