My baby loves to spend time in the toilet. He's not yet toilet trained, but he's very adept at toilet plunger, and all manners of plunging. Just this afternoon, I caught him trying to flush down two boxes of raisens, a roll of toilet paper, a package of chocolate cake (I almost cried because it was my last box, and I have nothing chocolate to make a chocolate cake from scratch), and four pairs of socks.As I am writing this, there's probably more items being flush down. I hope it won't cost me anything to clean up. Last time I had a ball lodge in my toilet, and it cost me 400 to fix it. I had to get a new toilet because the ball is firmly lodged in place.
He's 1 year and 4 months. He can say a lot of H words like hug, hello, hi there, here w'go, hot, and hold. I am really grateful that I am not in a habbit of saying "h8ll" because he'd probably pick that one too.
7 comments:
that baby is cute..what a picture!
Oh dear! My boy is into toilets as well, but we always fight about it, cause I really don't think that toilets are the right place to play. Luckily, there was nothing
in my toilet so far.
Very cute photo, though!
LOL! He's so cute. Might have to considering a padlock on the toilet.
Haha! Aww... so cute. Hope nothing important gets flushed though. And do keep his hands sanitized most of the time
Which I think is cute but won't think it too cute if it happened in my house! :) But that picture is so cute.
Ohh,, he is so cute Shos! And so funny?!? Is it alright to laugh? LOL!
he's sooo adorable! but if i were you, i will keep him away from the toilet, at least when he is by his loneself.
Post a Comment