Wordless Wednesday #21

Yoash trying to clean my kitchen floor. I hope he still has the same desire to clean my floor when he's grown up.

Yossi got this from me. We share a love for reading. He can sit and "read" for a long time.

10 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Very cute pictures!! I love the little floor cleaner. Wish my two were that interested in helping :)

TorAa said...

Your kids are great. They looks so confident. Take good care of them both.

Anonymous said...

Great pics, and great habits for them to pick up early.
My year 1 teacher hated me because I had taught myself to read, and she was teaching all the other kids to read.

Sanna said...

Shosh, these pictures are too cute. I just love Yossi's hair. Wish my dh would let me grow baby boy's hair that look.
And that floor cleaning is a good thing. Luke always helps with his own when I clean the floors. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Really cute! I hope too they take up the hobby as they grow up. :D

Anonymous said...

Awww that is sooooo cute!

louann said...

Like the pictures :)

I schmoozed you by the way. Visit my blog to read all about it!

Anonymous said...

Those are both cute pictures! My children all loved reading when they were little, but they don't so much any more. :( Same with "helping." Though they usually do help with a fairly good attitude.

Cafe Cats said...

Great pics. Yosah can come clean my floors so I can read! lol

Anonymous said...

A kid with a book just breaks my heart, and in a lovely way!