Photo Hunt #30 - Shadow



DS1 skating backwards last winter. We get really beautiful winter days here.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool shot!
love the skating boy and the shadows... :)

thanks for dropping by,
and happy hunting!

Tina said...

Thanks for your comment, i made something wront while making the entry. Now commentlink is on. Thanks soo much. Like your Shadows, who is it on the pics? Have a great weekend. Tina

Anonymous said...

Thats a neat photo, especially with the boy skating along. Great idea for this weeks theme. Thanks for sharing.

TorAa said...

For me, this is a great intepretation of shadows

Anonymous said...

quite a funny shadows ..

Anonymous said...

Love your pic! Cool!

have a great weekend!

SASSY MOM said...

Love your cool pic.

have a great weekend!

JaamZIN said...

I find it cute, too. Somehow the shadows look like cartoon figures:)

Anonymous said...

What a great shadow pictures and how cute to see DS1 skating!

You know seeing winter without snow looks strange to a Norwegian:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love the new look Ms. Shoshana! It is sooo nice! Btw I am just waiting for the details of your server and domain. Anyway lovely picture!

CRIZ LAI said...

The skater boy brings out the color of the composition. Very creative and imaginative shot on the shadows. Have a nice weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunters-shadow_14.html

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice shadows! :) Great photo and a cute skater. :)

My shadow.

jennyr said...

my skating days are over but those were the good times,lol! nice one!

Andree said...

boy you have nice winters! I was wondering because of the long shadows; it seemed like it might be winter.

Anonymous said...

I love that shot!! nice shadow!

Shawna said...

Those are so great! So much fun!

Teena in Toronto said...

Lots of shadows in one pic!

Mine's up too :)

Blog said...

Really neat picture! I LOVE shadows! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could experience winter there as well.

Anonymous said...

i and my kids also love taking pictures of our shadows. it's fun, and there's a mystery.