WHO FIGURED THIS OUT? (Obviously, some one with way TOO much time on their hands INCREDIBLE). From a much forwarded e-mail.1) Fold a $20 bill in half...

2) Fold again, taking care to fold it exactly as below
3) Fold the other end, exactly as before
4) Now, simply turn it over...
What a coincidence! A simple geometric fold creates a catastrophic premonition printed on all $20 bills.
COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE
As if that wasn't enough .. here is what you've seen...
Firstly The Pentagon on fire...
Then The Twin Towers.
.. And now .. look at this!
TRIPLE COINCIDENCE ON A SIMPLE $20 BILL
It gets even better!
9 + 11=$20!!
Like the much forwarded e-mail said, too interesting to pass up. :)
This is too interesting to pass up!
11 comments:
Whoaw! That's weird.....
Cool! Just goes to show ya that the people who designed and printed the 20 Dollar Bill, MUST be behind 9/11 as well, right?
PP, LOL. This reminds me of Saturday Night Live skit with Sally Fields and Jesus.
LOL. She's completely missing the point...let's go start all over agian. LOL.
Shoshana, i wrote about this on my blog around 9/11.i think it is a wacky idea and crazy in a way...and i am sure someone had a lot of time on their hands that found out all these crazy things!!like someone on your post commented that the people who designed and printed the 20 dollar bill are behind 9/11..funny thought!
here is the link:
http://summers57.blogspot.com/2006/09/twenty-dollar-bill.html
Hey Summer, I missed that blog. I've been popping at your blog regularly. :)
I got this from a much forwarded e-mail, and I thought, why not?
Shoshana, i have listed the link to my post about the $20..check it out..if you like :)
Summer, I went and I saw. The picture's much clearer for sure.
whoa that's so cool. i've linked to your post btw.
Too creepy!
or totally accidental.
Noticed that it was found out after the fact. :P
oh come on now
Post a Comment