My Photo Hunt Vol. 3 - SAFE

You shouldn't say it is not good. You should say, you do not like it; and then you know, you're perfectly safe.

-James M. Whistler

These are my images of safe. My kids enjoying books together, husband content watching TV and holding baby, and I have nothing more pressing to do than take a few pictures of my family. This is always assuming my floors are clean and shinny, otherwise, I'd have been off srubbing it til it shines. It's my one weird obsession.

Safe is when I can play around with said pictures for posting.

38 comments:

Unknown said...

All of the pics are so adorable!!! great topics for safe - mine are up too!

Lee said...

cute kids :) and really nice thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Your children have the most beautiful eyes...I like your idea of "safe", and your photos are great! Mine is up too...

-tnchick- said...

Family = Safe! Great take on this weeks theme. Lovely family you have.

Ingrid said...

Very touching pictures and a good idea for the meme.

Teena in Toronto said...

Very cute!

Mine's up!

Pamela said...

That is sweet! It is such a good feeling to know your little ones are home safe and snug. Love the way you put your photos together! :)

Biker Betty said...

What great photos. I love how you design them.

Leesa said...

Sweet choice :)

Girlie said...

Thank you for the compliments. I am quite proud of my children. I didn't do anything except birth them, and raise them. They're wonderful!

Girlie said...

biker betty, I just figured out today how to do that to my pictures. I have so much fun!
Thanks for noticing.

MaR said...

Beautiful! awww, sweet kids. Happy saturday !

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Those are very sweet and lovable kids. It's good they enjoy indoor fun. This is safe than what they can see outside of your home.
Thanks for passing by and Happy Halloween.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I forgot to say thanks for the tip. I've copied it to my notepad and will try figuring out on how to do it.
Thanks again.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I forgot to say thanks for the tip. I've copied it to my notepad and will try figuring out on how to do it.
Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos. :) Your children are adorable. :)

Have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots of being safe all of them! Great take on the theme!
My shot is up. Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a fantastic "Safe"!!

Mine's posted. Happy Saturday Soshana!

Anonymous said...

Lovely family you have.. and there's nothing better than having that 'safe' family feeling :=))

Happy Saturday
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of your family, feeling safe with each other!

Loved the quote too!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. Great take on today's theme. Have a happy weekend.

Girlie said...

I am sorry Wystful1, I keep bumping into errors when I try to leave a comment on your site. Will try again later.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing safer than family. MAN, those kids are cuties!!

Have an excellent weekend!

PastormacsAnn said...

Great pictures. Terrific idea for safe!

Susie said...

Hi Shoshana,
Thanks for stopping in to visit me! Your children are beautiful and glowing!
No wonder you chose them as a safe theme. They each look wonderfully secure...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Great job - looking good. Mine is up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great idea for this weeks theme!

Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful! I love the frames you put around the first and the last pictures. Very creative!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! They all look so safe and sound. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

There is great safety and joy in a family's love.

Kim from Hiraeth said...

What a sweet family!

Frances D said...

What a beautiful family.
Daddy and the baby are too cute together.
Lucky lucky you,
Frances

Jane said...

What an adorable bunch of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children and photos!

Heather said...

Loely photos. Yup all of those evoke thoughts of safety.

Girlie said...

Thank you very much for visiting, I'm quite proud of my little ones...who'll probably get bigger than me later on.

Tammy said...

awwwww... gorgeous photos... that last one is priceless

Anonymous said...

You're children are adorable. I like your idea of safe. Like you, I also think that my kids will grow taller than me. :)