I have finally figured it out. My little girl loves cakes. She loves getting it, and she loves eating it. My boys, they can take it or leave it. DS2 loves eating the icing, and DS3 will get sick if he eats too much of the icing and cake. DS3's limit is two cupcakes or have the bucket ready by the side of his bed. This is how we end up with lots of cakes every time one of the kids have birthday. My Lil Sis took care of the cake for me. What beautiful cakes she picked.
For my darling daughter's 9th birthday.


This cake is for my DS2. He's 5.

This is my nephew's cake. He's 6 and a half.
7 comments:
Oh, these cakes look wonderful. I just love cake!! Nothing better on a rainy Sunday night than a sweet, creamy cake.
As for children, these look so colorful. It's great!
My girls love b'day cake too, not so much to eat, but to blow the candles out....little firebugs i guess!
OMG! I LOVE CAKE!
I have never seen a "cupcake" cake! What a FABULOUS idea for childrens schools and such!!! I will have to do this next year!
Does in SIL make them or no? They are really nice!
Beautiful cakes!! i am sure the kids enjoyed liking their fingers eating all the icing!! congrats for the birthday kid!
Well, should I tell you of how many times I've washed my carpet because my DS3 loves the cake so much, he grabbed a handful and eat it in his room while rolling around on the floor.
I have to wash the floor immediately because my DS1 is allergic to eggs and wheat.
t-girl, My Lil Sis could make the cake if she has time, but she doesn't, so she does the next best thing.
She picks the most beautiful cake!
Am so late with this: Happy belated birthday to Chana, Yoav and your nephew. :) I LUB cake. *sigh* I lub it more than ice cream. Yep. Maybe as much as i lub smooties. Hey, didn't you notice your little princess and i have a lot in common? Probably not good LOL. :P Anyway, are those cupcakes???
Post a Comment