Oh, Look at that!

Lovely Airah made this awesome template for me. I love it! I can't stop admiring it. Isn't it wonderful? She's talented, and quite affordable. You can have a blog make-over without breaking your bank. Truly.

She has designed templates here, and createda new partnership here.

What's more, she's awfully nice. I intend to have make another one for me a few weeks down the line.

Come on, admire my new template with me.



And on another note...

Cingular Wireless Text Messaging

After investing a good 40 minutes of my precious time trying to find "the link" to send a text message online using cingular wireless online site, this is what I got below:


Read the text below in case you can't see it in the picture.


QUESTION:
What information do I need to send a text message online?

ANSWER:

All you need is your recipient's Cingular wireless number. The additional information you provide—your name and the contents of the message—will be sent directly to your friend's phone.
Well, that makes is perfectly clear what I need to have to send text message online.

I just have one tiny question: Where the f**k is the link to send a text message online? They actually wanted me to rate this answer if this was any help. The stupidity of it all just astounds me!

Added way later:
Here's the poll, because, why not?


There's my old template and my new one below. You get a chance to vote just for fun. :)




New Template:




Old template:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new template!!!

Girlie said...

Vixen, you can get one for really great price too...and you can choose what you want in there.

Thank you for liking :)

Girlie said...

Hey Momsquared, see that wonderfully white teethed, red-lipped picture? I think it was behind it. :P

Sanna said...

Shosh, this is great. Very girly like and pink! Wonderful!

Cherry Popcorn said...

Hey.. i love your photo collection! Very creative.. but i think there's something wrong with the links.. it's overlapping with ur blog!

Great job though..

Girlie said...

P. Shin, what do you mean? Let me know so I can fix it or have someone else fix it. :)

Girlie said...

Thank you Misbehavin' Angel.

Anonymous said...

wow! cool template ah! lovely header :)
btw, about the flag thingy :) country plugins yon sis for wordpress users. Magkaiba tayo ng blogtool wordpress ako then blogspot ka. :)

Me said...

I love the new look...love the kids pics too. great work!

Anonymous said...

wooaahhhhh

totally rockin' dude!!!

very very awesome

i love the new template! and the pics there!!! and the draawwwinnggg

my goodness. this is a keeper yo!

:D

PS
thanks for the warning! i like them warnings of template changes... :D

Girlie said...

Ale, you're cute! :)