LOL. I am stumped what to title this. I spent a few minutes thinking about it and decided on the above. Princess Shin tagged me for this one. I lub this tagging business. I especially love it when I know I have to start doing laundry soon or go shopping for more clothes.
1. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
Hmmm, I know I should be philantrophic y'all, but it's only a million and with inflation....not necesarrily in this order
1. Donate 10% to a good cause2. 5 bad habits
2. Give money gifts to my sibbling and parents
3. Buy a nice sized house with a spa, bowling alley and tennis court inside.
4. Go on vacations with all my kids and hubby and nannies too.
5. I'd probably invest enough so I can live off interest and not have to work at all. I can read all day.
This is so telling...besides I have no bad habbit. You can never find a more perfect person...ok. No rotten tomatoes please.
1. Procrastination. It's a hobby of mine. I am talented at it.3. 5 things I hate doing.
2. The upset-trigger swearing. I don't think it's necessary. One can make a point without it. Truly.
3. Second-guessing myself. That can only lead to no-good.
4. I don't think I have five bad habbits. Really. See, I've written three and have run out already.
5. Reading. I'll tell you why. I get lost in a book and forget about everything else.
Man, there's too many to list. It's going to be tought picking just 5. Goodness.
1. Manicure and pedicure. Yet I did it this week because I want to look pretty for a wedding of a special little girl. It's a shock to see her wed, I met her when she was seven.4. 5 things I would never do.
2. Gardening. Yet I adore healthy growing things. Except, healthy growing things requires industrious slimy earthworms. Ewwwww.
3. None-floor related cleaning. If I scrub my floor, I get this "accomplished" feeling. If I have to clean anything else, all I get is "I'm so pissed" feeling.
4. Being in a loud place. You don't see me anywhere near a live concert where speakers are set to "lets-watch-those-ear-wax-fly" volume.
5. Having to deal with anything stinky.
1. Kill another human. Self-defense is not killing. It's self-defense.5. 5 things I regret doing.
2. Cheat. I don't think I deserve that much punishment.
3. Eat licorice if I am warned. I mean, is there anything nastier? I know I drink Dr. Pepper Slurpee, but gosh, licorice is nasty.
4. Drink Tequila. Unless of course I get paid at least a million after taxes if I do.
5. Breast surgery to make my 32As bigger. I am finally happy with it. It fed 5 children (last one still feeding.)
1. Spell-checking the last post. I end up losing the whole thing and have to start over again...or should I list this under hate?
2. Not hearing my Mother's invite to this really yummy food because I was lost in my book. It happened quite a few times.
3. Set my wallet down on a shopping cart while doing some midnight shopping. A clerk saw it, saw I was distracted, handed me my grocery bags (there were two) and nicely offered to put away my cart. I made it to my car and found out my wallet was left behind. I went back inside Kroger and she's gone. With my wallet from the cart. I am still a little bit mad about it today. Driver's license are a pain to replace.
4. Left the chicken on the stove. I forgot about it, and house rules: Anything food left out for over 60 minutes out if it needs refrigeration must go to the garbage. I knew I should have eaten two servings of it!
5. Not taking pride of my 85-pound-small-frame body. I thought I was too thin. Now, I am 150, and I think I am too fat. I regret not enjoying how "hot" I was! So, I am teaching my kids to take pride in their body. Don't criticize it too much.
6. 5 favorite toys or things.
Is this a trick question? Because if it is, it's a awful one. It's like asking an addict to only take the last two pills. I mean, come on! The word "favorite" and only "five" shouldn't even be in the same sentence together.
1. Books. I have a lot of them, and I still buy some more. I can't get enough books.7. 5 people I choose to do this.
2. My children's drawings. They seem to grow overnight on my bedroom wall. I've left them there because they're so darn cute!3. Rubber stamps collection. I had them since way before they were in style for scrapbooking.
4. Computer. It's where I blog. Enough said.
5. My shoes collection. The new one since I have "donated" my previous collection, thinking I am going to turn over a new leaf. Hah!
It's tricky to tag people, they might be busy. I am tagging these ones below, and they can always opt out.
1. ZingtrialAlso, if you feel like doing this, go for it. Do let me know as I'm interested to know :) To copy the questions, hit on the envelop icon and copy from there.
2. Summer
3. Vixen
4. Silver Sabre, returning the favor :)
5. Philippine Phil

4 comments:
hi, just dropping by from princess shin. i tagged here previously.
How can you not like manicure and pedicure? I absolutely love them! Hehe.. juz went and did want 2 days ago..! Wahaha.. =)
i like your post!
This looks like fun! Like you, one of my bad habits is procrastination, but I'm gonna try to put this on my blog...
Hi,with me it as bad as they came its procrastination as well.He!He!He!
Thanks for sharing
Wish you well
Post a Comment