My Photo Hunt Vol. 2 - DREAMING

Today's theme is Dreaming. I choose these pictures below because, well, after looking through my piles, the kids got noisy and I ran out of time. Also, in the first picture, I remember my daughter telling me about a dream she has of being a good famous person. I figure this qualifies as "dreaming." All of the kids here dreaming about what they'll become someday, except maybe my 17 months. I think he only wants to be let out of the stroller so he could ran around.

This one below is one of my dream driveway. We were vacationing somewhere in Florida when I found it. It's a beautiful driveway, isn't it? It will probably take a lot of effort, or someone else's effort, to put this one up. So, I am waiting for a new location to put up my dream driveway.

This is my little girl at 5 years old. She's such* a delight, and she dreams big dreams, and just by being herself, she fulfill my dreams. She's a blessing and she's lovable and talented.

*O.M.G. I cannot believe I didn't catch that "k" there for two whole days! LOL.

24 comments:

Jane said...

Cool driveway! Wow!

Unknown said...

looks good to me! Dreaming for sure. thanks for visiting!

Pamela said...

Living in Florida as we do, it is a riot how they love to dress up their drive ways. Especially the retiree's. Love all your pic's the kids above are darling and your 5 year old looks to be having wonderful dreams. :)

Leesa said...

Great choices.. that is a very cool driveway!

Meira{FB} said...

That's a driveway??? I wouldn't let anyone drive on it! It's way to kewl!

Beautiful pics!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow is that grass on that driveway? That would take some looking after.. hmm fancy mowing the driveway? lol (different huh)

Mandy

Girlie said...

I think I'd probably have to hire a full time gardener in charge of the driveway alone to get this one...but you have to agree, it's really catching!

Anonymous said...

I love your children's photos, they are adorable! It is such a heartwarming thing to see our children dreaming of what they'll become, of what they'll accomplish. Also - I have never seen a driveway like that before!! That is groovy! Hey, thanks for visiting mine too, and have a great weekend.

someone else said...

Dreaming of "being a good famous person". That's a terrific goal for a little girl. Nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

What great photos, love the last one.

Thanks for stopping by.

-tnchick- said...

Great photos. I dig that drive way, way cool. I've got you added to the group and will intro you new next Saturday - I hope you'll remember to play along then. Thanks for joining!

Faerylandmom said...

I agree with you about the driveway...it's beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my photo today.

Scribbit said...

Wow! I love that driveway too! I'd make it in a second if it weren't for the fact it would be a bear to shovel in the winter. That would explain it's Florida appeal. You could play tic tac toe and chess and all sorts of fun things on it too.

Anonymous said...

I love the last photo. I also have one of my youngest son while he was sleeping. Don't you just enjoy watching them sleep. :)

Kerry Woo said...

Thanks for visiting - great baby book photo!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by! Lovely kids you got there. My toddler's 15 months old now.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I don't blame you. She's adorable. Great photos for the theme.
Thanks for passing by.

Girlie said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of her dreaming away.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos..

My heart is always strucks by children`s fotos.

How lovely to hear their dreams.

That driveway is worth dreamin of.Good luck to you,and to someone else`s effort :)

Anonymous said...

wow that driveway is pretty cool :)...think I'll try something like that in the backyard....yeah right! hehe

PhilippinesPhil said...

The driveway...someone's got a gardener!

I'm living my dream..., I'm 49, fully retired and live in the land of the most beautiful, sweetest women of the entire world, nay, the universe! I have yet to meet a suplada female in this country; what's up with that?!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! love 'em, mwaahhh
nice pics.
Super kyut ng last pic :)

Anonymous said...

woaahhhhh

I got here and BOOM! Another site change... is this because of the crappy computer I'm using or is there... a new and incredily weird setup...

what the...

pretty pics by the wayyy!

Anonymous said...

Shosh! you are truly an amazing woman! I look at you and your family every time I visit and I just shake my head. God they are all so very individual and beautiful. What a wonderful family.