Thirteen Things about Shoshana Thirteen reasons why I love my husband, D. Thirteen is not enough, but it's hardly a good start, however, this is TT, and thirteen it is. In no particular order.
1. He's perfect for me. I've look all around, and found him the best for me. Let's put it this way. If I had sat down and put into words what I'd like in a husband, he'd be it. I am very fortunate to have him.

2. He totally supports my love of books. I love everything and anything about books. He doesn't mind that I've accumulate a wall-full of books. In fact, he's gotten me a warehouse-full of books. What a guy!
3. He's considerate, thoughtful, sweet. If there's something that I like, but am too lazy to get or request, he knows and will get me plenty. I could get spoiled if I let myself.
4. He can read my mind. Not all the time, but often enough to be disconcerting.
5. D happens to have the best sense of humor. Dry and funny. He can always get me out of my dooldrums. Such an added bonus for a person who can go into a deep end over sticky floors.
6. Here's five reasons right here. They're absolutely fantastic, one and all.
 
 

7. He makes sure I get one of my heart's desire; to breastfeed my kids as long as I can and want. I would have quit a millions times ago, but it's amazing what encouragement can do.
8. He's sensitive and is not afraid to go with me on my 5-hanky-girly movies. I can watch all the Grey's Anatomy I want, ogle all the cute stars I like, all without being snippy.
9. My husband can write. He write wonderful letters. And according to him, I wrote the best. It's how we come to know each other years ago. Otherwise, I'd still be single now at the rate which my mother allowed me to date. I love how he reads stories to me aloud. I love everything about him.
10. I love his sense of fairness. How he's always ready to defend the hapless. He's never afraid to stick his neck out to help others. It's wonderful to be around that spectacular character.
11. He's the best person to spend time with just enjoying each other's company.
12. I love him because I can't order him around. I know I tried for close to 15 years now.
13. I love how he worries and make plans for our children's future. One child would worry us more at different times than at others. I love how he made us all feel love and perfectm just as we are. With him, I never feel inadequate. He makes me see just what a fabulous person I am.
There's so much more about him, but I only got thirteen...and since we just got back from celebrating my mother's birthday, all of my #6 reasons why I love him are all awake and jumping.
Happy Birthday Sweetie, and Happy 15th year anniversary!
|
41 comments:
Very sweet. He sounds divine...
Awwwww. How sweet! :)
He is almost as perfect as my husband...He sounds great and the kind of guy I would want my children to marry one day. His mom did a good job with him..Beautiful pics
What a lovely post. Happy Birthday to him!
Very nice post...straight from the heart!! i love the kids pictures..very cute!
Congratulations and here is for 15 more happy years!
what a nice post!
I love how you two love each other. What a blessing and a wonderful environment for your beautiful children!
15 years. WOW!
how lucky you are to have found each other!
Those are all great reasons to love your hubby! Thanks for sharing!
Sweet list! Thanks for visiting my TT. I posted a picture of the paperweight if you'd still like to see it.
What a sweet list! Happy birthday to him and congrats on your anniversery!
Very sweet!
This is just one of the sweetest posts I've read for today :) Happy anniversary to both of you and happy birthday to your hubby!
Happy Thursday!
So nice! Happy b-day to your awesome hubby! And happy anniversary! You're children are gorgeous!
Love #6 the best!
He sounds like a keeper for sure.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Adorable kids! Happy TT!
Cute post. Cute hubby and cute cute kids too.
Your kids are sooo cute!! And a hubby who reads your mind. My god, I wish my bf could do that!
Anyone who tolerates piles of books is a keeper! You are one lucky lady!
Alyson
Happy Birthday to your husband!!
A great list! He sounds like a truly wonderful person!
Oh, and you all are a great looking family, too. What adorable kids!
Not only does he tolerate a pile of books, he tolerates me vegging it. I get lost often in books, and he picks up slack until I take in air again.
what a lovely list!
He's a keeper!
Counting the blessings keeps you grounded doesn't it? Then I can forget my minivan doesn't have power locks or windows. Or a moonroof. I'd love a moonroof . . .
Beautiful list!!
Happy Birthday D.!!
You're a lucky woman to have such a great man in your life.
Thanks for passing by.
He really sounds like a great guy, and that you love him very much. Finding someone to spend your life with is priceless. Thanks for stopping by my T13.
how very very sweet...you are both lucky people!
Happy TT!
Happy anniversary!! what a great list - congratulations Shoshana!!
Happy b-day to your hubby and thanks for stopping by my place today!
Wow what a lucky woman you are - a great hubby and the cutest kids!
Have a terrific week.
And thanks for coming by my blog,
Frances
Um, yeah, I'd keep 'em! Happy b-day! Seriously, its really nice to hear you appreciate your mate!
Awww, your children are gorgeous, and your husband sounds wonderful!
By the way, you can get lots of piano pieces from Tom Lee. I went yesterday and they had so many piano books I was there for ages.
Shoshana, you are not only lucky to have found him, he's lucky to have you as you appreciate his love. That kind of reciprocal love is so great to hear of these days.
Sounds like a keeper. Thanks for stopping by mt T13. And to answer your question about apnea, What you describe aboout your husbands sleep is classic definition of apnea. You may want to have his doctor order a sleep study.
Lily, is there a Tom Lee in Texas? or Does he have an online site?
Great tribute to your hubby for his birthday and your anniversary! We share the same b'day week!
Great pics of your gorgeous kiddos too!
Actually, what all of your comments seemed to fail to understand was that this was Shoshana's WISH LIST.
:)
When's our anniversary date again? It's something like the 28th?
Happy anniversary! Thank you for not coming to your senses for over 15 years! I'm so so so glad you couldn't smell me until AFTER we were married... wait a minute, is that why you chose me? I'm the only guy you couldn't smell [because we were writing to each other].
I've decided to finally agree to let you have the nose-ectomy you've always wanted.
Love,
the man who remains twice your weight no matter what.
Awww.. so sweet shoshana!!!
Happy anniversary!!! =)
Ahhhh, how sweet. (Only unlike Cheryl's, mine is delivered with just a smidgeon of "guy sarcasm.") Just the same, best wishes to ya girly girl.
Post a Comment