
I am so proud and happy to see my baby sitting up today. He's been trying for the past three weeks and today he did it. He sat up, back up straight, examining his hands just like a squirrel holding a nut. It's such a beautiful site. I want to remember that forever.
I tried to remember all my other kids when they're same age and my memory is fuzzy. How can it be fuzzy, it's not even 9 years since my first born is 6 months, and here I am with my fuzzy memory. My pictures aren't all digitized yet, so I flipped through my albums and saw and remember.
Here he is again, trying to sit up. I just realized that in my excitement, I forgot to take a snapshot of the straight up pose.

5 comments:
So cute!!!
I forget how much mobile he is right now. I saw him reaching for my knitting needles!
Do you Ed Abbey's blog, "Recycled Thoughts?" He's just had a baby girl a few months back and he's giving us the blow by blow as she grows. I think you are a few months ahead of him; you guys should compare notes.
He is too cute!
Hey PhilippinePhil, I check out his blog...thanks for the heads-up!
Post a Comment