- Something New -Simon Baker
- Firewall - Harrison Ford
- 16 Blocks - Bruce Willis
- Failure to Launch - Matthew McConaughey
- Inside Man - Denzel Washington
- Lucky Number Sleven - Josh Hartnet
- Sentinel - Michael Douglas
- Mission Impossible 3 -Tom Cruise
- The DaVinci Code -Tom Hanks
- X-Men - Hugh Jackman
- The Lake House - Keanu Reeves
- The Devil Wears Prada - Meryl Streep
- Click - Adam Sandler
- Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest - Johnny Depp
- John Tucker Must Die - Jesse Metcalfe
- Superman Returns - Brandon Routh
- You, Me and Dupree - Owen Wilson
- Little Miss Sunshine - Greg Kinnear
- Crank - Jason Statham
- Hollywoodland - Adrien Brody
- The Covenant - Steven Strait
- Fly Boys - James Franco
- The Departed - Leonardo DiCaprio
- The Guardian - Ashton Kutcher
- The Marine - John Cena,10-19-06
- Casino Royale - Daniel Craig, 11-30-06 - HOT, HOT, HOT. Plus, I think it's one of the most fun movie I've seen in months. It hits the ground running!
- Deja Vu - Denzel Washington, 12-09-06 - Great, fun movie!
- Stranger Than Fiction - Will Ferrel, 12-19-06 - Must see!
- Borat - Sacha Baron Cohen, 12-22-06
- Rocky Balboa - Ralph Stallion, 12-31-06
"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child."
-- Henry Ward Beecher
Movies seen in Theaters in 2006
Movies I saw on big screen while dating my darling husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe I can still recall each of these movies. I think I might have the hots for Jason Statham in Crank.
I wouldn't mind seeing these movies again with my Mama and my daughter.
Something New
Failure to Launch
The Guardian
Stranger than Fiction
Hands-down, the movie I wouldn't wish to see again, right along with Dana Carvy's Lost in Paradise is John Cena's The Marine. He's got the body for the part...but it's like watching Days of our Life. There's that Daytime Soup screaming all over it.
Post a Comment