- Which way do fans rotate?
ANS: Clockwise as you look at it
- Whose face is on a dime?
ANS: Roosevelt
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
ANS: 8
- Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or the left side?
ANS: left
- How many lug nuts are there on a standard car wheel?
ANS: 5
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
ANS: 6
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc: who's missing?
ANS: Bashful
- How many hot dog buns are there in a standard package?
ANS: 8
- On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
ANS: Ace of spades
- On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
ANS: left
- What is in the center on the back of a $1 bill?
ANS: ONE
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What two symbols bear no digits?
ANS: *, #
- How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
ANS: 3
- Does a merry-go-rounds turn clockwise or counter clockwise?
ANS: Counter clockwise
[source
|
2 comments:
Oops, I just noticed that you had posted a link with the answers to these. I didn't do so well about the stop sign. I knew I was right about the phone, though.
Hmmm, I like this list. I never really paid much attention to the page numbers and where odd vs. even were. And didn't pay attention to the directions fan blew and what not.
My 13 are up.
Post a Comment