Aww, I can never figure that out. When Chana was 11 months, we couldn't find her.
Turned out she was on the shallow laundry basket where we put our unsorted socks, asleep. I think I have the picture somewhere, but it was really scarry when she disappears like that.
gracias shoshana.. tus hijitos son muy lindos.... bueno tampoco se hablar mucho inglés.. pero en fin.. lo que no entiendo es lo del jefe... cual jefe???... kissess o algo asi.. jejje cuidate mucho
12 comments:
hahhaha..
They're sooo adorable! mwaaahhh
hi Ethel, how are you?
Yes, they are aren't they? Except for the part where we have to return the books.
too cute! Why do kids love tiny spaces so much? Bella's climbed into everything baby Ava has, including her clothes.
Aww, I can never figure that out. When Chana was 11 months, we couldn't find her.
Turned out she was on the shallow laundry basket where we put our unsorted socks, asleep. I think I have the picture somewhere, but it was really scarry when she disappears like that.
Shoshana, that picture is so cute! You always have the best pictures of your little ones :)
Vixen, thank you!
It's amazing how kids who have nothing to do all day can keep themselves occupied. :)
They sure are having a lot of fun. But unluckily for you, you'll be having too many things to put away.
Thanks for passing by.
I guess they don't let boredom set in, they go ahead and are creative, lol! happy weekend, thanks for your visit!
fridays child, thank you for stopping by...and yea, lots of work on picking up!
Hi Mar, in that case, they do get bored a lot judging by the number of times my books ends on the floor.
gracias shoshana.. tus hijitos son muy lindos.... bueno tampoco se hablar mucho inglés.. pero en fin.. lo que no entiendo es lo del jefe... cual jefe???... kissess o algo asi.. jejje cuidate mucho
Post a Comment