Some things are just hard to pin down. Others defy description. When it's Monday, and I get to go out on a date with my husband, it's always a good day! My Mama offered to babysit for me, so my husband and I went out for dinner and a movie. I had a hard time coming up with a title for this post.We went to see HOLLYWOODLAND, not my first choice, but we were late shaking our butts. Adrien Brody is really good as a detective trying to find out if Superman in the form of George Reeves was murdered or not. Ben Affleck played George Reeves. I do not think his character is related to Christopher Reeves. Diane Lane played Affleck's girl in this movie. Could this woman be any more gorgeous? She's hot!
In case you misunderstood me, I usually rate the actors by how they look first of all, then how they act. I was thinking that Adrien Brody looks weird somehow, but he can act. I might go back and rent his other movies. I think this picture better. I googled this picture.
I am not familiar with the real case, but the movie did a good job of presenting its case. I am now convince that....ops. I guess I shouldn't give the whole freaking plot away. What am I, movie reviewer? I just wanted to write about a wonderful evening out.
We took the baby with us because he was awake and cooing.
How could I leave behind a cooing baby, even if I wanted to have romantic evening with my husband? We managed somehow. We went to chilis. They have yummy food. And I get to burn some calories trying to hold on to a squigling almost 19 pounds 5 months old child. I am not at all guilty scarfing down the chocolate dessert because I am already using up the calories. Right?I get to talk to hubby. After all, as much as my baby wants to dominate the conversation, he really has no words to say. That's always a plus. So hubby and I got to talk and hold hands. Then baby got really sleepy, so we went back home and put him to sleep in his crib...then we tip-toed out of there again.
Can't beat that. A dinner (I didn't have to cook/bake/or mix) date and a movie night out in the arms of a gorgeous man.
9 comments:
aww.. sweet naman ng mom sya pa yong nag offer in babay sitting :)
gusto ko rin maranasan ang maging mother na hehhe siguro bihira na rin kaming mag date ni hubby kapag may mga kidos na.
anong movie ba yan sound cool ah.
take care and kisses sa mga kidos mwaahh
I was wondering how this movie was! Glad you and hubby got a night out. And I LOVE chili's, yum!
Great picture, you guys are so cute!
Ethel, Vixen,
this movie is about the death investigation of the first "Superman" a TV series in the 50s. It's got Adrien Brody, Ben Affleck, and Diane Lane. Nicely done, worth watching.
I do want to see that movie. Glad you enjoyed it and your date night out!
Momsqaured, *fingertips plugging ears* lalala la la alala
I can't hear you!
Stop it already.
You and baby bro have babies by magic! Ok? LOL
hi glad you liked the movie,
Wish you well
Zingtrial, have you seen it?
MomSquared said...
Oh! And you *can* beat that! It's called SEX!
LOL....how could I forget about that? LOL.
it's a weird breastfeeding thing. They're food, and they not doing any of that multi-purpose stuff. :P
just a good life
Post a Comment