"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
I think I am spreading the reading addiction to my kids.
were things... ALWAYS this different...?I'm confused...what happened to all the books?and and... everything???!!!reading is FUNN!!!
LOL. Oh Ale, sorry for the confusion. I was/am having a blog-dentity crisis. Just like a woman, I trim my hair...err, change the trims. LOL.What do you think?
Momsquared, thank you! Just playing around with templates. I can't even decide enough to pay something to make me some. They always asked me the dreaded question..."what do you want on it, what do you like" uhhh, I have no freaking clue!
BTW, #1 (I think numbering my kids is going to be the easiest to remember!) is the one with the cutest dimples. Pictures of that will be posted soon.
Shoshana, I love the new template! Very cute picture!
Vixen, thank you! It only took me three hours to add my links...you know, using up those free hours I have between home business, kids, and stuff. :P
MomSquared said... it has to get you above 28%!Sure did, except it was only a measely 6%!
Your posts always make me smile... I needed that tonight.
Thanks Mia :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think I am spreading the reading addiction to my kids.
were things... ALWAYS this different...?
I'm confused...
what happened to all the books?
and and... everything???!!!
reading is FUNN!!!
LOL. Oh Ale, sorry for the confusion. I was/am having a blog-dentity crisis.
Just like a woman, I trim my hair...err, change the trims. LOL.
What do you think?
Momsquared, thank you! Just playing around with templates. I can't even decide enough to pay something to make me some.
They always asked me the dreaded question..."what do you want on it, what do you like" uhhh,
I have no freaking clue!
BTW, #1 (I think numbering my kids is going to be the easiest to remember!) is the one with the cutest dimples. Pictures of that will be posted soon.
Shoshana, I love the new template!
Very cute picture!
Vixen, thank you! It only took me three hours to add my links...you know, using up those free hours I have between home business, kids, and stuff. :P
MomSquared said... it has to get you above 28%!
Sure did, except it was only a measely 6%!
Your posts always make me smile... I needed that tonight.
Thanks Mia :)
Post a Comment