"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
That's a wonderful shot. They're both cuties. :)
It's amazing how it seems that with each baby, they grow out of infanthood at a speed of light!
Hi! This is a really nice shot thanks for sharing.Have a nice weekend.Wish you well
Hello Zingtrial, thankk you! You have a great weekend too!
GORGOUS!!!!! SO CUTE! I love baby & daddy pics, someday my kids are going to look back and go "Mommy where were you?" LMAO
t-girl, good point. I should be in some pictures, but dang, I don't like taking picture of me with you know, over 40 pounds than I used to have.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's a wonderful shot. They're both cuties. :)
It's amazing how it seems that with each baby, they grow out of infanthood at a speed of light!
It's amazing how it seems that with each baby, they grow out of infanthood at a speed of light!
Hi! This is a really nice shot thanks for sharing.Have a nice weekend.
Wish you well
Hello Zingtrial, thankk you! You have a great weekend too!
GORGOUS!!!!! SO CUTE! I love baby & daddy pics, someday my kids are going to look back and go "Mommy where were you?" LMAO
t-girl, good point. I should be in some pictures, but dang, I don't like taking picture of me with you know, over 40 pounds than I used to have.
Post a Comment