*And all along I was thinking I am so much more a lady than that! I should re-take this test and make it recant this assessment. Really! I mean, people who knew me would think I am a lady, most of the time.
Crud! I can't resist a test. Molicious took this test on her blog, and I just had to do it. Argh.
| You Are 28% Lady |
![]() You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside. And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking. |
So, I have no problem sitting on the ground, along the Mall aisle if there is no chair available and I am absolutely tired. I also have no problem walking around barefoot if my heel-fetish hurts my feet like a bitch. That's just being sensible. Err, considering I am also an idiot when it comes to my footwear, that is.
I am so more than 28% a lady! That's for sure!
*I think it says somewhere that I must never start with a "And" for a sentence.

10 comments:
hehehe...i got 52%!!
You're part lady, part modern woman.
Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.
Hi Michelle, awww...I am afraid to re-take. It might tell me I am 1% lady...then I'd have to chew on my keyboard then.
LOL
LOL, I got 68% lady. I don't remember quite what it said but something about good manors and I can still let loose and relax. I'm thinking this actually means I might be a bit boring?
Thanks for the link, Shoshana, I love taking those quizes :)
Hi Vix, still miffed about the test.. I don't have shocking behavior...you couldn't find a more conventional person that I *wink*
It's the *wink*, it throws off the balance. LOL.
I'm just so prim and proper, NEVER a dirty thought crosses my mind *angelic smile*
Ha!
68% Lady indeed :P
really?wanna try that test and see if im really a 100% lady or not :)
Hi Ghee, I am nosy enough to want to know what percent you got!
Still miffed about my result. LOL
Im almost half a lady. I scored 44%
You're part lady, part modern woman.
Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.
*And I have a habit of starting sentences with and haha.
Hi Babz, 44% a lady. I did a retake, and it still says the same. Argggh.
I am pretty sure it's the other things I don't agree with. Drat.
Post a Comment