After agonizing days of choosing new cell phones, hours of pondering the qualities of each and every cingular cell phone offerings, we finally got phones. New, hip, stylish and very much technologically advance.


Actually, DH did all of the above, I was watching him do all that, and I tell you, I was all stressed out looking at all the choices they have out there. I was so tired thinking of all he had to do to make it happen, I took myself shopping three times just to release all that stress. Whew! I survived the cell phone expedition...err, DH looking for cell phone.


I tell you, if it were me, I'd have gone cell-phone-less indefinitely if I have to decide. It was so much quieter without a cell phone. No obligation to answer...*cough*not that I oblige myself into answering*cough*...I mean, I am quite busy with the business of raising five children. Phone answering is not on my top 5, unless DH is out, then I dive for it, wherever my little children may havehidden dropped put it. It's because I really love my DH. He's the best there is. Just witness all the trouble he went through so we could join the land of the living again.


My phone has video, camera, music player and all other newfangled thingimagigs that I couldn't possibly understand! I leave that to my Lil Bro. He's coming next week maybe, and I'll pick his brains then. Yegads! Why must English language be so cannibalistic?
I was actually in the middle of my other obsession. I will give you two guesses what they are.
Actually, DH did all of the above, I was watching him do all that, and I tell you, I was all stressed out looking at all the choices they have out there. I was so tired thinking of all he had to do to make it happen, I took myself shopping three times just to release all that stress. Whew! I survived the cell phone expedition...err, DH looking for cell phone.
I tell you, if it were me, I'd have gone cell-phone-less indefinitely if I have to decide. It was so much quieter without a cell phone. No obligation to answer...*cough*not that I oblige myself into answering*cough*...I mean, I am quite busy with the business of raising five children. Phone answering is not on my top 5, unless DH is out, then I dive for it, wherever my little children may have
My phone has video, camera, music player and all other newfangled thingimagigs that I couldn't possibly understand! I leave that to my Lil Bro. He's coming next week maybe, and I'll pick his brains then. Yegads! Why must English language be so cannibalistic?
I was actually in the middle of my other obsession. I will give you two guesses what they are.
Just got back from sweating over my floors. I am very happy now. After spending over an hour trying to figure out how to extract images from this sucker, aka cell phone, I finally found an obscure folder NOT named "images". How user friendly is that!?
I'm really happy with the phone. My trigger happy fingers are too.
*All images taken by Sony Ericsson W810i.
3 comments:
I like the candid shots!!!! :D
Congrats on your new phone. :D
I hate my cell phone! I never use it. People gave up calling me because most of the time it doesn't have any power or it's hidden in some handbag and I dunno why. I only use it when I am on longer car trips with baby boy, so we can get help inc ase of emergency.
Anyway, congrats on your new phone and the photos are great. I really like your family.
Sanna
Lady Wakefield, thank you! I think I like my phone!
Sanna, you and my sister both. She hardly ever answer her phone!
:)
Post a Comment