Wordless Wednesday Vol. 2




16 comments:

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Are they all your children? Wow...they're cute :D

Love,
nadnuts

Girlie said...

Yes they are...I am quite proud of them. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful..They will be great in scrapbooks or albums

Debs said...

What lovely children :-)

sharonje927 said...

Such great pictures, such adorable children! :D Looks like they're having a grand time in the first pic.

I especially like the second pic LOL!

Anonymous said...

I don't know ... somehow I'm thinking it's anything BUT wordless in your family. *grin*

A bunch of happy rugrats if I've ever seen them. :-D

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! My kids used to love the outdoors when they were little. Now, my grandkids have taken over. :)

I'm up too. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

They all are just way too cute!
Where is the pic of that one you´ve lost while you where shopping? LOL

Happy WW and Merry Christmas from Germany,
San

P.S.: Please visit my WW #5 Thanks a lot!

Ingrid said...

One in this cute group doesn't seem too happy, lol !
I admire you ! with so many children you still find time for blogging ! That leaves me wordless !

Sanna said...

I love the first picture. It's just great!

Anonymous said...

LOL, he doesn't seem to like Scooby!
What a cute bunch :) Happy WW Shoshana!

Pfingston said...

I love the one live teddy bear among all the others.
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my god--they're all so gorgeous!

Ms Eva said...

Wow! And I think I have my hands full with 2. You have a beautiful family!

The Drama Mama said...

They are all so sweet! You have your hands full!

Unknown said...

Lord have mercy! All those cute kids. :-)