MY PHOTO HUNT VOL. 11 - Lines


I have my Lil Bro and family here. Right now, we have 8 kids inside an 1800+ square foot house. It's nice and snug and wonderful. We went out last night to see the movie Borat. O.M.G. Hilarious! If you haven't seen it, go! You get to laugh and who couldn't use a laugh or two?

As for theme this week, it's hard to find "lines" in my photo. Plus, I'm too lazy to go to my archived drive and truly hunt. So here's a few you can take a look.

The sneaking lines of the trail we walk

I love the lines on this playground, my kids love it there.

I love how the lines on the brick, and the line on the stem, makes this little flower

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave of the 3 is the sidewalk. =) They are all great... cute kiddo!

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Borat looks hilarious! will have to see it..... great shots for lines, I especially like the winding line of the path! Happy Holidays Shoshana... peace and love for you and your family :)

Jane said...

My favorite is the path. What a nice place to walk. Enjoy having the family in. Hope the "lines" at the bathroom aren't too long! ;)

Biker Betty said...

Great idea for lines. Happy Holidays :)

Anonymous said...

Those are all great photos for this week's theme. Very creative ideas in all cases :) The one of the kids on the sidewalk is especially good.

My photo is up too.
Happy Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great lines, I really like the sidewalk one.

LibertyBelle said...

Lots of good lines in your photos!
Happy holidays and happy Saturday hunting!
Mine's up too!

srp said...

Great lines, I especially love the brick. Have a wonderful and noisy holiday... sounds like you will! Mine is up too.

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice pix!

Mine's up too :)

Viamarie said...

Nice idea for this week's theme.

Merry Christmas To All!