"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
LOL. they're cute!
Ethel, thank you!
Bad mommy ... not sharing LOLYour family is adorable.
Very cute although I would say that last pic is more "give me that camera or I will rip it out of your hands!" LMAO
Very cute!
Happy weekend!kiss ako sa mga wonderful kiddos mo mwaahhh
nice portraits :)you have an only daughter?and 4 boys?wow!!bilib ako sa yo,how do you raise them? :)
Your kids are adorable!!! :DLOL! AKala ko you have 2 daughters and three boys based on the pics on your blog header.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL. they're cute!
Ethel, thank you!
Bad mommy ... not sharing LOL
Your family is adorable.
Very cute although I would say that last pic is more "give me that camera or I will rip it out of your hands!" LMAO
Very cute!
Happy weekend!
kiss ako sa mga wonderful kiddos mo mwaahhh
nice portraits :)
you have an only daughter?and 4 boys?wow!!
bilib ako sa yo,how do you raise them? :)
Your kids are adorable!!! :D
LOL! AKala ko you have 2 daughters and three boys based on the pics on your blog header.
Post a Comment