Off to see the Wizard

Baby is still having fever. He has been having fever since Wednesday night, and today, we read 102. That's him minutes before he started having fever.

We're off to see his pediatrician in an hour. Poor, poor baby.

Last night, we spent another holding, swinging, dancing, reclining, and cooing, and nothing was good enough. He finally settled down around 3, woke up with no fever, and then spiked one an hour ago.

He's quite crabby, and my house is falling apart. Not really falling apart, I just think that because I couldn't go straighten things up. I really hope he's going to stop having fever soon. Tylenol and Motrin are not working at all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... sana okay na si bebe mo.

Nice pic! :)

Anonymous said...

So sorry. Poor baby. Hopefully his Doc can help and let you know what might be going on. He does look in good spirits in this picture. I hope the visit goes well.

Girlie said...

Hi Ethel, me too! Sana lang.

Girlie said...

Vixen, Doc said viral infection...winter bug. No pneumonia, bad ear infection...that's where the fever comes from.

He's finally sleeping for a while now, and I am coordinating a Homework Zoo in my dining room. :)

Jennboree said...

Poor baby boy. He just needs lots of extra hugs n kisses. Hope you can all get some rest now.

What is up with your shirt though? If you're going to stuff your bra, might want to even it out and hide the evidence..mmkay?

Girlie said...

Momsquared, still feverish all day, just now took another nap, don't know for how long.

He's been crying and cranky non-stop for 4 hours. Runny nose and all that. Ears aching too.

Girlie said...

Jenboree...that's the latest style. It's like Madonna cone bra with pizzaz!

I think everyone should sport a small white towel on their chest when wearing black top.