I upgraded my 7.2MP Sony Cybershot to a 10.1 Sony cybershot. I love this 10.1MP camera. It has much less button to screw up with. I was concerned with the touch-screen option, but it's actually very good. We've already establish that I am not the most advanced which it comes to tech, but Sony had made this particular cybershot idiot proof. The manual is a staggering...ok. It's pretty punny. Less than 50 pages!Looking out my window, I noticed that Fall is in full swing. I thought to myself, look how pretty those dead leaves are. Why not make your children sit there and take a picture?
That's exactly what I did. I even let my very allergic son joined in. The kids were game. They'd pose, smile beautifully and roll around the ground...except not together.
We had a blast though.My dream kids pictures with my super camera never materialized. It looks like to have a great kids pictures, I am going to have to learn Photoshop. That way I can put together their good poses into a picture for a poster I wanted. I took over 50 pictures, and I don't think a single one turned out like I wanted. However, now, I have pictures of my kids, and that's always good.
I noticed that with our baby, the last one, DS4, we're not in a hurry to see him do stuff. It's like we wanted him to be a baby just a little bit longer because there won't be another one after him. At least, not until the gran kids come along. That could take years and years.
He's also just learning to eat solid foods. He's particularly attracted to black beans and rice. He dives for my plate if he sees those colors. I think it's the color. I tried giving him Gerber Squash. My mother bought like 30 jars of it. DS4 watches me open the jar. He eagerly opens his mouth, and in the squash went. His face crumples, he gives a shudder, and closes him eyes. He makes a swallowing action, then opens his mouth again.
I was so proud and tickled pink. My baby is eating vegetables! So I eagerly give him another
spoonful, my face full of smiles when he purses his lips and makes a raspberry sound, squash flying straight to my face. My glasses gets it, so does my face, and my hair. If I am not fast enough, he grabs for the jar and shakes it really hard, so squash is on my chest, my pants, my floor and my walls. I have a giggling baby by this time. Half-blinded by squash, I staggered with my slippery bundle of joy for the bathroom so we can give him a bath.My DS3 is 2.5 years old. He's been steadily giving himself haircut for days now. At the rate he's going, his long lovely locks will be all gone in a month! See that picture on the right? It's a multi-burst setting for my new handy-dandy camera. I have no idea
it would collate the pictures taken at multi burst. It auto-sized to 1MP, and gives me that picture. On the other hand, I get music on my playback. I can see the screen even in noontime. I can write stuff on the picture too if I want to. Or stamp it with stuff.There's so much more in this camera I've yet to learn. I love this little camera. It packs a lot of stuff for something I can hold in my hand. It takes awesome video too, except I've yet to figure out how to edit it so I can upload it to youtube and embed it on my post.
I am not giving up on that kids's group picture. Maybe I'll have them turn their back to me and take a picture and make a post of that. Then people visiting me can make a game of it. They can guess who made it farthest away from me in a short amount of time!
6 comments:
I have been meaning to ask, what does "DS" stand for? I am sure the answer is going to make me feel dumb as it is something I should probably already know.
BTW, your kids are super cute. Makes me want to have one. Almost.
hi shoshana! your kids are adorable! love all their pics, nakakatuwa silang tingnan. =)
have a merry christmas and a blessed new year to the whole family! take care!
Asianpixie, DS means darling son.
Thank you!
Ligaya, Happy holidays! Thank you so much!
omg! super duper kyut nila hehehe really nic pics gurl! labi na jud ng isa ka gamay nga siya ra isa kyuut kaayo uy! :)
Happy Christmas to all and kisses to your 5 beautiful angels mwaahhh
Your kids are so adorable! I love the pic of DS4. Your new camera takes very nice pix.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment