Ring the bells that still can ring Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. ~Leonard Cohen
I was not going to do photo hunt today. My baby is sick, running mid-grade fever. He's now sleeping on my chest, with the help of a baby carrier, which I now believe is the next best thing to slice bread! Having a sleeping baby on your chest with a baby carrier is pretty much like being pregnant, except I am on tenterhooks about him waking up. I can't do much of anything, but found out that I could actually sit down in front of my computer and type. That's why I am here.
Below, my daughter during a walk in the park. Noticed the shadow? You can't see it without the light. That's why I decided, this one would do for the theme.
 Below is another example of light making things beautiful. These are the light of my life. Noticed how beautiful those leaves Fall leaves makes for a nice background. I have to take dozens of picture and come up with this. My kids are never still in sync. What a contrast it would be later on when they will actually stay still and pose for my picture. 
|
33 comments:
Hi Shoshana, that's poetic and true, you cannot see the shadows without the light.... hope your baby feels better soon.
Those are perfect pictures for this theme. You have beautiful children too. They have the same type of looks like my chidren and grandchildren have. In Hawaii we call it hapa(half & half). You can see the oriental in my kids and grandkids. I think oriental, caucasians make the best looking kids, or am I partial?
Thanks for stopping by.
hope your baby is better! have a great day:)
right you are- no light, no shadows. Hope your baby's better soon.
Oh,Ive seen this on Angelo`s blog. :)
saturday scavenger hunt :)
nice portrait of a family..hope your baby`s okay now..get well soon :)
Great photos!
Hope your baby is better.
Thanks for stopping by.
Angelo, thank you! So glad to see you joined the Photo Hunt. You have such nice ones.
GoofyJ: Thank you! I hope so too...still sleeping, which is good, I think.
Ma: We call them "mestiza" in Philippines. I think it's a Spanish term, but then Philippine languages is full of them. I don't think you're partial...I think it's true myself!
East of Oregon: thank you! I hope so too.
Cindy: Thank you!
Ghee, you should join! You take such nice pictures, why not?!
"The light of your life..."
How beautiful! I love it. :-D
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Lovely pictures! Thanks for stopping by!
Shoshana, you got beautiful kids and five of them!!! Wow, i'm impressed. LOL!
With their beauty, you can bring them to our mother country and they could be models and stars. :D
Very nice pictures, on the first one I can see a "ghost" with a cap on ! Hope baby will get better !
Ooppss forgot to say: hope your littlest one would get better soon.
aww hope you little one feels better soon!!! Baby carriers are heavenly!
The photos are beautiful! What an amazing family you have!
Such cute expressions! If they were still it wouldn't be half as cute...lol! Love the background too. Thanks for sharing! :)
What a great way to use the theme!! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Saturday!
Great photos. :) Wonderful take on the theme.
I hope your little one is feeling better!
beautiful people pics! thanks for the compliments!
This is beautiful. I hope the baby is feeling better soon.
Hope the baby feels better. I think it hurts us more to see them unhappy than it hurts them.
Love the shadow picture! And your kids are adorable, still or not.
That's a great concept for light. Good choice. I like the poem too.
I hope your baby gets well soon.
Hope your little one gets well soon -- and that it doesn't spread. Great shots!
What beautiful children! Yes, perhaps they will all be still at the same time ..... someday.... then again, perhaps not. ;)
What beautiful children! Yes, perhaps they will all be still at the same time ..... someday.... then again, perhaps not. ;)
Two beautiful photos :) :)
I hope your little one is feeling better :(
5 kids? Is it hard? I only have and 1 coming and I'm already going crazy! hehehehe
anyways, thanks for the sweet bday greetings!
Noreen
www.maarte.net
Very nice pictures.
I love the play on the shadow.
great choice Shoshana, I hope your little one is feeling better soon , puggie kisses x0x0x
Hope your little one gets better soon.
I love those pictures. You have such a beautiful family, Shosh!
great photos...
a baby in your arm.... a wonderful feeling indeed...hope baby is more alert now.
thanks for dropping by
Leah, yes, it's really nice to have a baby in my arms. Best feeling in the world!
Great interpretation on the light theme! I've really enjoyed the different pictures this week! Hope your baby is all better really really soon.
Post a Comment