DS2 suddenly noticed that Lola (his grandma) is not around. DS2: Where's my Lola?
Me: Away
DS2: I want to call Lola.
He then went to the phone and picked the receiver.
DS2: Lola? I want to call Lola.
I finally took mercy on him and dialed my mother's number. When she picked up,
DS2: Lola? I want to go to work.
Lola usually leaves when she's about to go to work.
DS2: Lola, where are you?
Lola: I'm working.
DS2: No, Lola. You're in Lolahoma (Oklahoma)
13 comments:
Cute Cute! Haha Lolahoma! Made me laugh, made my day :)
Awww, he missed his lola! Cute kid :)
She is a darling!!!!
Lolahoma! Love it!!!
hahahha lolahoma that is funny and original!
hahaha!that was cute and sweet huh!hes missing his lola in lolahoma?haha!
btw,which mom,yours or your hubby`s?
Oh, that is too sweet. I really like when grandparents and grandchildren like each other. Baby boy and my mum are in deep love, which is sooo great.
Nice photo, btw. I love his hair.
Love, Sanna
♥ Louann, I had to write it so I won't forget. :)
♥ Sasha, yes he did missed Lola.
♥ Al, he is...the long hair confuses everyone :)
♥ Chaos Control, thank you!
♥ Chase, it is, isn't it?
♥ Ghee, LOL. I want to remind him of this when he's older. Lola is my Mom. They call my husband's mother "Bubbie" which is yiddish for grandma.
♥ Sanna, thank you! Yeah, we're fortunate to have my mother get to know my children well. My daughter already told me to be like Lola when I'm a grandma. They go to the park a lot.
Shoshana, Very cute post!!!
i really like how kids think and talk. so cute.
just wonder why you know how to talk Tagalog.
hahaha! lolahoma ha?
Oh, your daughter is sooo cute! Lola probably couldn't resist her apo. :)
That is the cutest thing. Lolahoma. Be neat if you could record that. Then you can play it for his gf in High School. ;)
Post a Comment