
DH and I like taking our family to our walk here. See how clean and pleasant this trail is. The two itty-bitty people in the picture are DD and DS1 skating ahead of us. This trail goes around the lake and we can see ducks and occasional geese and lots of birds there.
Theme: Clean Become a
17 comments:
A clean path! How lovely your walks around that lake must be! Have a most blessed Easter!
It's awesome! What great blue sky! I hope it's like that there today!
Thanks for stopping by to see Daisy.
Happy EASTER!
That really is amazing to see a path that doesn't have soft drink cans or cups on it!
Happy Easter. :-)
That's a nice and clean trail you have there. How nice that there are lots of interesting birds you see in that trail.
Thanks for sharing.
That is a lovely trail! What a beautiful, clean path. :)
Looks like a great place for a walk!
Mine's up too :)
Looks like a nice place to take a walk! Very clean indeed.
Have a great weekend!
This is a great trail to walk and skate on... it is always so much nicer when things are kept clean.
Wow that is a pretty clean trail! Looks like a great park to walk and relax in! I didn't play this week, haven't had a chance to go through my pictures this week, maybe next week? Happy Hunting :)
Looks like a really nice place to spend some quality family time!
Nice choice for today's theme. Thanks for visiting this morning!
Great picture! I love places like that to take the family :-)
I played too :-)
You made a beautiful choice and photo for this weeks theme!!
Greetz from Holland. :)
Looks like a Roman road and very straight as well as clean.
Oh I so envy you! I wish we had a walk like that here, I would love to use it a lot too. This is a very good "clean" post.
I like trails like that. Used one in DC a few years back. Have a good week!
We have a few trails like that here. Walking is a great hobby.
That does look like a very nice trail!
Post a Comment